The guest post by Roz Walker on Friday, March 25 How to Get Radiant Skin Naturally and the rising costs of everything at the grocery store has inspired me to research how to make body washes and scrubs.
I have gathered the links I thought the most beneficial into this post for your reference as well.
- Natural Homemade Body Wash by eHow. This post gives a good general recipe for making body wash.
- Super Simple Homemade Bodywash by eHow. This does not get any easier.
- Make a Glycerin Based Body Wash by eHow. Discover the moisturizing properties of glycerin.
- 7 Recipes for Soap Free Body Washes by Oneindia Living. Essential oils and other ingredients are used to create soap free body washes for glowing skin.
- Foaming Grapefruit Body Wash on Yahoo Answers. I can already smell this one.
- Eliminate Carcinogens in Your Home with Homemade Body Wash by Livestrong.com. Cook up a batch for your bathroom.
- How to Make a Sugar Scrub by Natural Home Remedies. This post provides the basics of how to make a sugar scrub.
- Homemade Body Scrub 101 by Homemade Gifts Made Easy. This post teaches Homemade Body Scrub 101 and provides recipes.
- Sugar Scrub Recipes by Tipnut. Tipnut offers 6 sugar scrub recipes at this site and additional links so others.
- Natural Scrub Recipes by Natural-Homeremedies-for-Live These recipes include a few more natural ingredients than the others did.
- Wake Up Scrub by Whole Living. Blend coffee, mint and vanilla into a stimulating wake up scrub.
- Sugar Scrub with Healing Properties by Healthy & Green Living. This scrub includes a healing element.
- A Chocolate Body Scrub! by Food.com. Neeed I say more?
There was one webpage that sent me to an odd place, but contained an interesting recipe. I copied that recipe here for our reference:
Do not throw away orange, lime or lemon peels. Dry them thoroughly till they are brittle. While drying tem, keep them away from sublight. Powder them and keep them in a jar. Take two tablespoons of the dried peel powder, two tablespoons of wheat bran or porridge grains. Add to this half tablespoon of honey and a little milk to make a coarse paste. Before a bath, rub this all over your neck, arms, body and legs. Use rough circular motions as you go along. This will help exfoliate dead skin. Then bath normally. It’s a wonderful body scrub and so easy to make at home and the effects are immediately visible. Leaves you feeling squeaky clean.
Today’s Smile Generator Idea:
Create a body wash or scrub that sooths, renews, and helps you Feel Fabulous on this Friday.